Sunday 2 February 2014

2 February 2013 Documentation

Is Chinese New Year holiday break now, but I don't even have any extra time to celebrate with my family. I have used all my Chinese New Year holiday break to look for the solution to fixed Adobe Muse parallax scrolling problem I have faced.

But sadly I can't found any solution, the only choices left for me is to switch to Adobe Edge Animate, which allow me to use timeline to control my comic panels animation. Here are the examples that I have found:

It's a big trouble for me to suddenly switch to Adobe Edge Animate as I do not have enough time to learn deeply about the Adobe Edge Animate. The remaining time doesn't allow me to explore more possibilities of Adobe Edge Animate, so when I found Adobe Edge Animate can do what I want to achieve, I have no choice but to switch from Muse to Edge Animate although Edge Animate looks so difficult for me.

References:
YouTube. 2013. Parallax effects and motion paths using Animate CC. [online] Available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0-JYMh8SwM [Accessed: 07 Feb 2014]. Annotation: The very first example I found on youtube on using Edge Animate to create parallax scrolling. However the parallax scrolling show here do not synchronize with the timeline event.

No comments:

Post a Comment