Saturday 9 November 2013

9 November 2013 Documentation

After spent some days to look for ideas and inspiration, I have decided to produce a HTML5 based hypercomic which is a group artefacts including Illustrations, Decision Making Interaction, Animations and Sounds elements.

This is my first time creating hypercomic, so during this project, I will learn how to draw comic properly such as character design and panel managements. I will use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate and Muse to create my artefact. My artefact will be a responsive dynamic content which is able to display on PC, Laptops and other mobile devices. As I am new in HTML5, I will take this opportunity to learn the production of responsive dynamic content using HTML5. As my artefact will be display on a website, I will learn how to create a user friendly interface and experience through this project.

My hypercomic will narrate a story about a group of little ninja that live in a hidden ninja village. These little ninja apply social learning theory by competing and learning from each other while studying in ninja academy. The story will end with a summary from the ninja village leader about the important of social learning theory and promote teamwork and friendship among the younger generation ninja in the village.

My objective to create this hypercomic is to learn how to visualize my ideas into responsive dynamic contents that can be displayed on different digital and mobile devices. My target audience will be teenagers aged between 13 to 19 years old and my artefact delivery platform will be different digital and mobile devices such as PC, Laptop, IPad and Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment