Tuesday 12 November 2013

12 November 2013 Documentation

After finished defining project outcome, I have a short discussion with my lecturers about my project. First of all, the learning scope of my project meet the requirement of this module assignment, so what should I do next is think about the topic and story of my project.

The topic about my project is ninja and my story is about the the important of social learning theory and friendship among the youngsters. My lecturers think that my story-line and the interaction are not strong enough to promote the social learning theory, teamwork and friendship. They suggest me to create characters with different abilities and use these abilities together to get though obstacles so that the audience can learn the important of teamwork and friendship. After the consultation, I have refined the story and the social learning theory will further be utilize when these little ninja facing crisis during their graduation ninja test and readers need to interact with these little ninja by solving the crisis through different abilities of each little ninja. This can ensure the social interaction that enable readers to learn the teamwork and friendship.

I also start to create my learning plan and project proposal after make sure my idea is approved by my lecturers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment