Wednesday 25 December 2013

25 December 2013 Documentation

Its Merry Christmas today and I still struggling to producing my hypercomic. Its my semester study break, so it looks like I have more extra time to focus on my project.

First and foremost, I have create another main character of my story, the Ice Ninja.

As he is an Ice Ninja, I make him wearing some Eskimo suits to imply that he is very cold? Here are some of the example I have found about the suit:

In addition, I have also done the final refinement to my story flow chart and plan to start doing the storyboard in next few days. Here is how the new story flow chart look like:

I have scale down my story using Non-Linear narrative method which is characters' flash back memory to shorten my story. So this flow chart will be my guide line to produce my storyboard. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment